$30 WANTAIJPN Tea Ceremony Utensil Handmade Bamboo Japanese Tea Set Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining WANTAIJPN,Tea,www.patiomexica.com,$30,Handmade,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Japanese,Utensil,/coercement3622107.html,Ceremony,Set,Bamboo,Tea WANTAIJPN,Tea,www.patiomexica.com,$30,Handmade,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Japanese,Utensil,/coercement3622107.html,Ceremony,Set,Bamboo,Tea WANTAIJPN Tea Ceremony Utensil Ranking TOP10 Japanese Set Bamboo Handmade WANTAIJPN Tea Ceremony Utensil Ranking TOP10 Japanese Set Bamboo Handmade $30 WANTAIJPN Tea Ceremony Utensil Handmade Bamboo Japanese Tea Set Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining
Whisk Size:10.5 x 6cm / 4.1" x 2.36"(H x W)
Scoop(Chashaku) Size:18 x 1cm / 7" x 0.4"
Tea Spoon Size:16 x 3cm / 6.3" x 1.2"
1. Material: Made by Bamboo, different from the traditional metal whisks that leave you with bitter tasting tea. Our bamboo tool set provides a much better, more delicious flavored tea.
2. Size Details: Whisk measure approx. 10.5 x 6cm / 4.1" x 2.36"(H x W), handle wide is 2.7cm / 1". The Chashaku size is 18cm / 7". Teaspoon measures is 16 x 3cm / 6.3" x 1.2".
3. Function: The hand crafted pronged WHISK produces the best crema and froth, effectively whisk up a frothy cup of tea. The SCOOP measures the perfect amount of powder. The SPOON is stirring your Matcha when it settles.
4. Care and Store: Whisk--wash under cold water, Gently rub the prongs to remove powder, Pat dry then air dry, keep it on a stand. Scoop and Spoon--wash with warm water or wipe with a damp cloth, dry thoroughly do not use soap, keep in dry place, away from high heat.
5. This kit makes it very easy to adopt matcha as a lifestyle beverage. Enjoy your tea!
1 x Whisk (Chasen);
Or 1 x Scoop(Chashaku);
Or 1 x Tea Spoon;
Or 1 Set x Matcha Kit(1pc Whisk (Chasen),1pc Scoop(Chashaku),1pc Tea Spoon)
1. Please allow 1-3 cm difference due to manual measurement and 3-5 g the difference between different colors.
2. Due to the screen difference, the color may be a little difference from what you expect, please allow it.
"One of the most formative parts of my Union experience was being taught and mentored by professors who really cared about me and my future. Their investment in me beyond the classroom helped me develop my gifts and set me up for a career doing what I love."
Gracie Pratt ('14)
English graduate, SEO Writer at Ramsey Solutions
Union is a welcoming, accessible and safe place to live and learn. Our campus housing has been ranked third in the nation, with a private bedroom for every student and a washer/dryer in every apartment. Ninety student organizations, NCAA DII sports, concerts and residence life activities mean you'll be involved from your very first day at Union.Explore Student Life